Unigizer Solar Systems
Unigizer Solar Systems include everything you need to be up and running in a matter of hours.
WHAT IS A UNIGIZER SOLAR SYSTEM?
In a solar system installation your Unigizer is powered by a battery which is charged by the solar panel during the day.
|The new PEL solar systems are easy to understand, easy to select and easy to install and operate. We’ve done the work so you don’t have to.|
|PEL solar systems have been designed to ensure the fence stays running in harsh winter conditions – when you need it most.|
|Our solar systems are an affordable alternative to mains installations, providing the flexibility to power remote “off grid” sites and the security of having multiple Unigizers powering the farm.|
WHICH SOLAR SYSTEM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
We have developed a handy Solar System Selection Guide, where you only need to answer two simple questions:
- Where is your property?
- What is your fencing distance?
Based on average sunlight hours around the country and the output of our Unigizers, the Selection Guide will identify the appropriate system for you.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Each solar system includes Unigizer, solar panel, voltage regulator, mounting bracket and hardware, heavy duty battery, battery box, connectors, compass and full instructions (earth rods not included).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Durable, high performance solar panels with an aluminium frame and maximum power point tracking regulator for up to 30% more power
- Excellent return on investment with long life solar panel. 25 year manufacturer’s warranty on the solar panel output*
- Batteries supplied are 6 V or 12 V heavy duty lead acid, designed to handle the specific performance requirements of a solar system
- Solar panel mounting assembly is designed to be easily mounted onto a wooden fence post. With easy adjustments for pointing north (compass included) and adjustable panel tilt to maximise solar gain
- Electrical connections are waterproof, quick fit and clearly labelled. Battery connections are bolt and quick connect terminals for easy, secure connection. Spare mounting hardware (nuts and bolts) are included (in case you drop one!)
For more information view our Unigizer Solar Systems flyer.